Walk Round Checks (PCV) and Passenger Safety
Driver Certificate of Professional Competence – Improving road safety and helping to maintain high standards of driving.
7 Hour JAUPT Approved Course towards 35 hours of Periodic Training that drivers must complete every 5 years.
You must hold a minimum of a D1 licence to sit this course. If you do not have a D1 entitlement you are not eligible to sit this course.
We also offer the following courses:
- Drivers’ Hours and Tachographs (LGV & PCV)
- Road Traffic Laws (LGV & PCV)
- Walk Round Checks (LGV) and Load Security
- Walk Round Checks (PCV) and Passenger Safety
- Safe Driving and Accident Procedures (LGV & PCV)
- Driver and Workplace Health and Safety (LGV & PCV)